Have you ever asked yourself if your organization has control over its data? Data breaches, privacy concerns, and growing e-discovery costs continue to evolve how organizations approach controlling their business data while balancing worker productivity. At the same time, the amount of data stored on electronic systems continues to grow at an exponential rate, making the task of controlling sensitive information embedded within this data more challenging.
EnForce™ Risk Manager is the only automated solution to proactively identify, categorize and remediate private or sensitive data across the enterprise. Our solution offers the deepest level of insight and control of electronic data across all endpoints, including structured and unstructured data repositories, from anywhere. This enables organizations to improve business intelligence, ensure compliance and mitigate many types of risks.
Our 360-degree visibility enabled by our expertise in forensic security, coupled with our patent-pending, next generation EnForce technology allows you to:
- Find sensitive data
- Locate where it’s stored
- Classify and quantify data assets
- Take action based on your business goals
Key benefits of EnForce Risk Manager include:
- Protect Sensitive Data – Organizations can identify and safeguard valuable corporate assets – intellectual property, proprietary client lists, trade secrets, confidential information and sensitive customer information – from data breaches, rogue employees, lost devices and human error.
- Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risks – Better equip organizations to comply with external data privacy regulations and polices such as HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) as well as internal policies.
- Optimize Storage – By systematically deleting data that is old, no longer needed or has no current business value, organizations can reduce current and future storage costs.
- Improve Business Intelligence – Organizations can gain insights into the flow of sensitive data as it is used and manifested throughout the enterprise. Removing aged data will leave organizations with higher quality data to help them make more accurate and better informed decisions, driving greater business performance.
Visit our website to learn more about EnForce Risk Manager and sign up to hear about the latest updates.